- How do I add a video?
- What video types can be used?
- Can I upload my video directly to EntsWeb?
- How many videos can I have?
- How do I find the video URL?
How do I add a video?
- Select the tab labelled 'Videos'
- Click 'Add Video'.
- Give it a title and enter the video URL. These usually look something like:
- or -
- Click Save Changes
What video types can be used?
The video player plays embedded YouTube and Vimeo files. This means you can use any of these file types:
Can I upload my video directly to EntsWeb?
No. At the moment the EntsWeb video player will only stream video files from YouTube and Vimeo
How many videos can I have?
With the entry level Bronze listing one video is allowed.
With Silver or Gold listings up to ten videos are supported.
How do I find the video URL?
The URL can be found by opening your video in VImeo or YouTube and clicking the share button.