Multiple Profiles FAQs
- How do I activate Multiple Profiles on my account?
- What are Multiple Profiles?
- How do I set up additional profiles?
- After edited one of the profiles I can't find a way back to the list of profiles?
How do I activate Multiple Profiles on my account?
You need to have a Gold or Silver listing for your main profileTo request activation:
- Login into the Members Area and select 'Your Account'
- Scroll down to 'MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS' and select 'I want to create multiple profiles and listings'
- Click 'Save All Changes'
We will need to review your request before activating this functionality and will notify you by email when it is done.
What are Multiple Profiles?
Multiple Profiles allow you to set up a page for each act, band or service you are involved with and allows you to control them from one account. For a full description see Multiple Profiles
How do I set up additional profiles?
Login to the Members Area. select Profile then click on 'Add a Profile'
For a walkthrough see how-to-add-multiple-profiles
After editing one of the profiles I can't find a way back to the list of profiles?
Scroll to the top of the page where you will see the word PROFILE. Directly underneath is the name of the profile you are working on and to the right is a circle with an X in it. Just click on the X