Pontins Entertainments Manager
We are currently looking for a first class Entertainments Manager.
Candidates should possess the following skills and experience:
• Ability to provide optimum entertainment for the age range of guests.
• Produce Entertainments programmes suitable for the age range of guests.
• Managing the Bluecoat Team
• Day to day running of the Entertainment Department
• Producing the Pontins Production Shows
Candidates should be able to work well under pressure, have experience of managing a team of people and at least 3 years experience of working in the Entertainments industry
You will also need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, be highly organised with a degree of numeracy.