Residential Coat Style Entertainer Required
• Are you a great, not just good, performer?
• Can you, Sing, Dance, Act, Compere, Host?
• Do you love creating a party atmosphere?
• Do you love talking to customers?
• Do you enjoy working with all ages?
• Are you a bubbly outgoing individual?
• Do you embrace hard work because of the rewards you get in return?
• Have you worked as a rep/host or entertainer before?
• Are you available and ready to work a skin/mascot in a production show?
• Are you available and ready to work in a team production show?
• Are you creative?
• Can you write an entertainment program which you would be proud to deliver?
• Can you think on your feet and make decisions?
• Can you work as an individual?
• Can you work as part of a team?
• Are you fed up of having to do the same thing every week?
Good rates of pay depending on experience
Shared live in accommodation provided
Discount on inhouse F&B departments
Long season 1st feb to 13th Nov with opportunity to extend
Pre season and On site Training
Working up to 48 hours over a 6 day week on a self employed basis
Opportunities to perform your own shows and cabarets as well as company productions
Daytime / Evening Activities
Hosting Family, Adult & Childrens events
Talking to guests
Running sports and games activities
Skin animation shows
Running General holiday park evening events
Hosting gameshows, competitions, bingo and cabaret
Performing in production shows
Contact: Annie Jenkins
Tel: 01392 927722