Leisure & Entertainment Team Leader
To lead, develop & motivate a Leisure & Entertainment team in one of our 23 Overseas destinations
• Strong, credible presentation skills both verbally and written
• Experience of working successfully with customers and providing an excellent service to them
• Competent with technology and experience in quickly and effectively learning new systems and equipment
• Self-sufficient, self-motivated and independent
• Good knowledge and experience in leisure and entertainment/ kids club operations
Also be involved in delivery of: - Fully loaded, FUN & interactive daytime activities & varied evening events - Perform in professionally choreographed Shows - Presenting popular & bespoke Game Shows
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU ...
• A competitive salary.
• Company Travel Insurance
• Return flights and all visa/work permits
• 2 days off each week
• Annual leave and UK Bank Holidays
• Company Accommodation
• Tools to do your role including uniform
• Full training on one of our Service Academies
• Summer and Winter opportunities to work in one of our many overseas destinations.
• Regular performance reviews and career progression
• Support and coaching in resort from our Overseas Management Team
Any gender, aged 18 and over from United Kingdom