Kids Entertainer Level 3 Qualified
To work in and be an integral part of a diverse team, delivering sessions and activities for children, throughout the day moving into the evening.
Ensure exceptional service, delivery and commitment to the role in an overseas environment.
Ensure all activities for children are fun, engaging and safe. Providing an environment for the children in order for them to create and make memories on their holiday.
What are we looking for?
People that can…
• Deliver exceptional customer service to every customer
• Be professional and set an example of an employee; proud to be a part of Thomas Cook
• Put your heart into everything you do on a daily basis
• Create and organize, as a team, a varied Kids Club programme for ages 3-11
• Run sessions and events for children in a fun and welcoming environment
• Be able to promote and advertise specific events on a daily basis
• Ability to multi-task and take in information
• Be fun, creative and positive in attitude, towards all aspects of the role
What’s in it for you?
• 5 day working week
• Annual leave and bank holidays
• Accommodation, expenses, uniform & insurance
• Training academies specific to you job role
• Variety of destination to work in
• Career progression with our internal step up programme
Contact: Claire R