Windmill Players, In-house Actors
Location: The Windmill Theatre, Soho, London
We are casting for a team of 6-8 trained versatile actors to form The Windmill Players collective.
The Windmill Players would act as a theatre company for the venue. As the show will change each month so will the roles required of the actors. This could be anything from scripted scenes on stage, to immersive in crowd acting, chorus parts or puppeteering sections.
The Windmill players would be required for 1 week of rehearsals each month and 5 shows a week (Thursday-Sunday)
- Trained in Acting / performance
- Musical abilities (trained / skilled in singing and/or to play an instrument at a high level)
- Strong improvisation skills
- Puppeteering skills preferred but not essential
- Unique variety skills a bonus
Circa £2,000 pm dependant on experience.
Please send a CV with a headshot & any relevant material by the 14th January 2021 to:
Auditions and interviews will be held online & in person between 18th-22nd January.
Rehearsals to start early February with venue opening March.
(In person dates may be pushed back due to covid restrictions